Hardened in corporate environment
Robust, high-performance, secure & ergonomically designed. AppNavi meets all requirements of professional IT structures.
Focus: Data protection, cloud security, availability & scalability
We offer three different services via the AppNavi backend. Our customer portal provides authors with a graphical user interface that allows them to manage their tenant and work on content. In addition, we provide CLI (Command Line Interface) for our partners. This interface allows a fast and script-controlled work with our backend and can be used for the provision of test environments. Via an API we enable the communication of our satellites with the backend.
- Works without personal data
- Encrypts all data “at rest
- Provides the content as SaaS or OnPremise
- Hosted in Germany (AWS, Region EU Central 1)
- Uses only certified AWS standard components
- Provides encrypted backup & recovery
Focus: Fast, standardized & secure
With our deployment mechanism, we are geared to the requirements of professional and managed IT. Since Digital Adoption Platforms are integrated into the target applications, this mechanism is of crucial importance for the security of the overall system.
- Is deployed centrally as a script or as an extension via Group Policy
- No action by end users necessary
- End users are anonymous and do not have to authenticate themselves
- Intelligent content loading & caching and appropriate compression (GZIP) reduces network traffic
- Encrypted communication (HTTPS/SSL, TLS 1.2, RSA 2048-bit)
Focus: Minimally invasive, high-performance, area-wide availability
Our small satellites are the interface to your end users. You can integrate them into all web-based systems. We pay attention to a minimally invasive integration, so that neither functionality nor performance of your target application is touched. For example, we place ourselves at the back of your browser’s GET-request pipeline.
- Works in all systems, no matter if single or multi page
- Masters all frameworks like Angular, React, and many more.
- Can be integrated as a sandbox without conflicts
- Handles CSP, iframes, dynamic attributes etc.
- Communicates one-way from server to client (optional feedback of anonymous analytics packages)
Hardened expert system for use in professional environments
Secured access. Needs-based and situation-specific.
- Authorizations according to the “need-to-know” principle
- 4 user roles: Admin, Master, Power & Guest
- Multi-client capability
Flexible and scalable according to your needs. Maximum security.
- Data encrypted “at rest” and “at transit
- Integrity through version control
- No storage of personal data
Created and hardened in corporate IT structures.
- Audited according to OWASP Top 10
- External and internal IT security
- Secured service availability through high-performance, scalable data center structures