| AppNavi Insights
Due to the fact that the soon-to-be-launched combination of AppNavi Insights and AppNavi Guidance offers completely new possibilities and that may not fit in the pure market environment of digital adoption, we have decided to use “Digital Transformation Success by AppNavi” as our claim. We will also roll this out successively in our marketing materials and on the website once the update has launched in October.
What is AppNavi Insights exactly?
AppNavi Insights will become another elementary core of the AppNavi solution alongside AppNavi Guidance. In addition, we are restructuring existing components under the two “roofs” for easier understanding.
Components of AppNavi Insights as of October are:
AppNavi Discovery makes it possible to create an overall picture of the application landscape of the entire company with just one click. This is done by creating anonymized usage statistics that can be used to identify underutilized or misused applications. All information collected contains NO personal data and is completely anonymous.
AppNavi Discovery will initially be released as a beta version.
User Behavior Mining 2.0:
A deeper analysis of individual applications. How users behave in these applications and which software parts are used. The new User Behavior Mining 2.0 offers a much larger feature set than the old version of User Behavior Mining. Changes include:
- Automatic tracking of user interactions for tables, forms and navigation with just one click
- Form analysis allows to identify forms where users fail frequently
- Additional configuration of tracking using JSON
- Three freely assignable fields can be used in user behavior mining to submit data to the API for export at a later time
- The User Behaviour Mining event log can now be exported at any time via the interface in standard data formats (currently csv and json)
The old familiar Analytics measures all relevant guidance metrics and presents them visually in the AppNavi portal in a comprehensible way. This allows to quickly check if the guidance is developing in the right direction.
AppNavi Insights is included in all contract models except the Usage model. For existing contracts, please contact your AppNavi sales contact.